Sunday, November 1, 2009

austin cottage is now jvw home!!!

Just an update on my other blog: austin cottage & style....
I have now simplified my life & it takes me awhile to get this process down, but I'm learning!
As part of my simplification process, I've now changed the blog address of the austin cottage & style, to this new one with a new name:
jvw home

My website is also under the jvw home and so I felt that having the biz and blog all the same name , made the most sense.
I hope you'll continue to follow my blog, under this new address:
jvw home

And my logo will be switched back to the jvw home once I tell my sweet web designer Natalie of Modern Sugar. She has the patience of a saint working with the "always changing" me.......we will be tweeking the website as well this wk, cuz alot of changes will be happenin' on the site!

All the best on this new day of November!,
jvw

3 comments:

  1. thanks Haven and Home! My site has moved to :
    http://jvwhome.blogspot.com

    hope you'll stop by!
    have a great day,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do travel to France next year and I can help you please don't hesitate to be in touch.
    Audrey Friedman
    myamericanfrenchlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete